Pasadena Welcomes a Grasons Co Professional Estate Sale Company
The much awaited Pasadena estate sale company is here. Grasons Co Pasadena and Foothills Cities opened its doors to serving the community by providing professional estate sales and liquidation services to homeowners, Realtors and probate attorneys throughout the area.
“I enjoy interacting with people, and helping at a time when people need it the most, I took my experience in sales and business ownership and decided to apply it to this rewarding estate sale industry” Said Moran Davda, the owner of Grasons Co Pasadena and Foothills Cities.
Moran Davda is active in the day-to-day operation, she is a dedicated entrepreneur having owned 6 jewelry retail locations in the Las Vegas area. She is also GIA certified and has completed her GCESS training. In talking with Moran, you can quickly feel the passion and excitement she has for the estate sale industry.
Why Did You Choose the Grasons Co brand for your Pasadena Estate Sale Company?
“I was thinking of opening my own estate sale business, I started visiting different estate sales in the area and stopped at an estate sale held by a Grasons Co franchise location, I was very impressed with the energy, organizational skills, and attention to customer service when compared to other estate sales I visited.
She Continues, “Weeks later, I was in Orange County CA and visited another Grasons Co estate sale, I was impressed with the consistency, quality of service, and overall brand. I decided to check it out for myself”.
There are over 17 Grasons Co estate sale companies nationwide. They are professional, accountable, background checked and reliable. With the exceptional training and continuing education our buyers and sellers are assured a great experience working with our estate sale franchises.
Clients hiring a Grasons Co estate sale franchise can rest assured knowing their personal items are in good hands, and they will receive the highest value possible for their items.
Why Choose the Grasons Co Pasadena and Foothills Cities?
- We carry General Liability Insurance up to $1,000,000
- We are Bonded
- We are background checked (Extremely important to assure all our clients are at ease while we are in their home, staging, selling and distributing your funds after the sale is complete)
- We are a National Brand
- We are trusted & referred by other industry leaders
- We have National marketing for all sales, not just your sale being listed on estate sale listing sites but our other locations market your sales to their clients, direct local marketing, 1000’s of direct emails to our exclusive email lists & more
- National on line presence and recognized as the #1 national brand in the Estate Sale industry
- Professionally trained & educated with continuing education in our industry changes and additional services
- Knowledgeable and Professional with access to over 20 other professional industry leaders within the Grasons Family
- Confidentiality is a priority with our clients
- Technology and social media is our priority for every sale
Working closely with NAR members
- We provide of list of items sold to our sellers
- We accept credit cards and cash
- Final payment for estate sale is timely and seamless
- Security and safety is our priority
- Our owner is certified in precious stones, gems and diamonds
What also sets the Grasons Co brand of companies apart is the extensive experience, professional, and caring approach to our clients. We provide our services under a reputable brand that is driven by advanced techniques and continued education.
Although each location is independently owned and operated, they each receive extensive training, and ongoing support to insure the client is getting the highest quality service possible.
Each location is individually insured to protect the client from any liabilities, and will provide an accountable list to the client at the end of each estate sale.
“I really enjoyed the entire training program, it was quite involved and informative. I especially found value in the on-site training. It was real live training, where I got to meet clients, discuss the different service options we have available for them, setup and and conduct an estate sale. Overall, it was extremely beneficial, and I am eager to get started.” Said Moran Davda when asked about her training week at the Grasons Co corporate headquarters.
Pasadena is a Great Area for Estate Sales, is that where you’ll mostly be?
“I have already received many phone calls for estate sales and have met with a few clients, I’m looking forward to serving the community and bring fresh new ideas and professional estate sales not only to Pasadena, but also Glendale, Monrovia, Alhambra, LA Canada and all surrounding areas. We are a big team of estate sale professionals, if it’s out of my area, I rely on another Grasons Co location to take care of the client. The best part is the client will always be taken care of.”
Grasons Co estate sale services is the #1 recognized estate sale business opportunity nationwide. Franchise locations are available, if you are interested in joining our team of liquidation professionals, contact us for franchise information, or better yet stop by one of our nationwide estate sales, meet other location owners, and let us help you own your own professional estate sale business.